Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's a miracle!

Sorry, no birding. Contractual obligations and all that. Not that life has been boring, oh no. Our washing machine decided to irrigate the undersurface of the kitchen floor. So now it's drying out... but what this? The drying marks on the floor have produced this shape... a willy... it must be the Willy of Our Lord!! A miracle. I rubbed my piles on the willy and I am cured!!! And I can walk again. I could walk before, but now I can do it with panache and... thanks to the cured piles, a swagger.

4 comments:

darrell j prest said...

its a miracle praise the lord on high

Stewart said...

Jeeze, it makes my eyes water the thought of using any knob, let alone one that size, to help with piles...

Martin said...

It's a traditional Scottish remedy.

Alastair said...

http://whitbybirding.blogspot.com/2007/11/parallel-universe.html