Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Problem postbag


Well comrades, I don't mind telling you I had a terrible night's sleep... tossing and turning and tossing etc. worrying about how the Torbay Budgerigar and Foreign Finch Society was going to bring itself into the 21st century. But to my delight.... I read in Cage and Aviary Birds today that the club has got itself a website. Maybe tonight I'll get some kip then. Go to www.torbaybfbs.com for the lowdown, and to download a FREE copy of the September 1973 issue of the Budgerigar Bulletin, including Barbara Perry's World-famous Problem Postbag. That's my public service announcement for today. I'm off for a bit of CBT on my sarcasm problem now.

1 comment:

Stewart said...

Its no good. After perusing the Budgie site for up to 10 minutes without a break I'm ready for bed. Night night y'all.