Friday, March 21, 2008

The Screaming British Peanut Gallery

OOooohh, he nailed me alright http://billismad.tripod.com/id24.html


My disbelief is that grown people can make an assesment and attack someone from so far away, simply out of contempt. None of these people have seen the bird. None of these people have spent any appreciable time in the swamp looking, and yet all of these people would call each and every observer a fool and a liar, simply because the bird has not been handed to their highly prestigious hands.
Hate hate and more hate.

You have to go to this

Which is based on whatever the heck this is

Which in turn, is presented without comment here.

Anyway, I don't actually hate anyone... my killer response to That Magic Guy, apparent no mean whittler, is borrowed from Cyberthrush

Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

errr... hold on... that's not right... let me get back to you

No comments: